Green Acres at Damac Hills

  • Starts From AED 2,080,999
Damac Hills, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Green Acres at Damac Hills

Damac Hills, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
  • Starts From AED 2,080,999


Property ID: UW-1110
  • Villa
  • Property Type
  • 4
  • Bedrooms
  • 3
  • Bathrooms
  • 3
  • Parkings
  • 2258
  • sq ft



Green Acres Villas at DAMAC Hills is a new development that will be launched by Damac Properties and will feature beautiful and spacious 3 & 4-bedroom villas. Offering a 2-year post-payment plan and a 50% DLD waiver, the limited number of villas will introduce you to a whole new world of comfort and luxury.

Designed for those with a family, the villas at Green Acres are set right next to a 3.8 million square feet green park. The lush green surroundings along with the peaceful environment are just what you look for to relax and unwind.

This entire project aims to promote a healthy lifestyle. For the same reason, the amenities & facilities on offer are primed to complement your changing lifestyle preferences. Moreover, the seamless design of the homes and the fusion of stylish interiors with high-quality fittings and furnishings will surely enhance the quality of your living standards.

Green Acres Villas offers great views of the surrounding areas & that of the skyline, the development also happens to be part of a master-planned community. Surrounded by plenty of features like, dining, retail, entertainment, and leisure venues, in addition to schools and healthcare clinics, you are not likely to feel out of place.

Project Highlights:

Choice of 3 & 4-bedroom units with amazing amenities
Access to a 5 million square feet green park
Residences with all the modern amenities and facilities
Stylish interiors and high-end fittings
Attractive and feasible payment plan
The tranquil and serene environment

Features & Amenities:

The amenities feature emphasizing more on your comfort and functionality, the facilities to be made available will go a long way to enrich your living experience in this highly sought-after community. There are Some of the features that come as a part of the whole package include the lies of:

Health clinic
Tennis court
Horse stable
Fitness center
International school
Events parks

Payment Plan

La Vie at JBR comes with its easy and attractive 40/60 payment plan options for home buyers and investors, looking to invest in Jumeirah Beach Residences, Dubai. Buyers can book homes of their choice by paying 40% during construction and the rest 60% on handover.

Easy Installment Payment Plan Option

Installment Payment Milestone
Down Payment 10% On Booking
1st Installment 5% Within 6 months from booking
2nd Installment 5% Within 10 months from booking
3rd Installment 5% Within 15 months from booking
4th Installment 5% Within 20 months from booking
5th Installment 5% Within 23 months from booking
6th Installment 5% Within 26 months from booking
Final Installment 60% On Handover


Call us for further details and viewing:

(+971) 48 749 555/(+971) 55 705 19 19

  • Address Damac Hills, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
  • City Dubai
  • State/county Dubai
  • Zip/Postal Code 00000
  • Country United Arab Emirates


Updated on December 4, 2021 at 9:03 am
  • Property ID: UW-1110
  • Price: Starts From AED 2,080,999
  • Property Size: 2258 sq ft
  • Land Area: 2258 sq ft
  • Bedrooms: 4
  • Bathrooms: 3
  • Parkings: 3
  • Property Type: Villa
  • Property Status: FOR SALE PROPERTIES

Mortgage Calculator

  • Principal & Interest

Floor Plans


Own your villa in a park within one of Dubai’s perfectly designed communities, Damac Hills. Only limited villas available. Exclusive new release of large 4 BR villas on the Park starting at AED 1.8 million with 50% land registration fee waiver and an exciting payment plan payable over 2 years after moving in. A new development which will be launched by Damac Properties, Green Acres Park Villas at DAMAC Hills, features beautiful and spacious 4-bedroom villas. To be offered with a 2-year post-completion payment plan and 50% DLD waiver, the limited number of villas will introduce you to an entirely new world of comfort and luxury. Exclusive new release of large 4 BR villas Located on the Park Starting at AED 1.8 million 50% land registration fee waiver Payment plan payable over 2 years after moving in

Schedule a Tour

Your information

Contact Information

View Listings

Enquire About This Property

0 Review

Sort by:
Leave a Review

Leave a Review

Similar Listings

Compare listings

UWRE Property Brokers
  • UWRE Property Brokers
Damac hills
Please provide your contact details and our expert will be in touch with you ASAP
en English
error: Content is protected !!
Call Now Button